From taking advantage of the 24-hour news cycle, to improving your sender score – Drew and special guest Patrick Shanahan share a few of their favorite tips, tricks, and hacks.
EXCLUSIVE RESOURCE: Prefer to read rather than listen? Click here to download the text transcribe from this episode.
Digital marketer Patrick Shanahan joins Drew to talk tips, tricks, and hacks in this episode of the Nerd Marketing Podcast.
Learn how one eCommerce company used newsjacking to turn a hot-button topic into huge sales. Plus, resending emails to boost your overall open rates, and a clever hack Patrick calls a “Reverse LeadMagnet” to improve your sender score with Google.
- Drew has a new office, some hilarity ensues
- Newsjacking – using the 24-hour news cycle as a marketing channel
- Resending to unopens – an email technique you need in your toolkit
- Speculating on the mysterious Google Sender Score
- Patrick’s “Reverse LeadMagnet” technique to improve sender score
- A tip on segmenting your audience by email client
- Much, much more
Links / Resources
- Apply now for Drew’s 2-day Brand Growth Intensive workshop
- Check out Drew’s Conversion Playbook to build a proven system that explodes your conversion rate in less than 30 days
- More on newsjacking in this article.
- Check out Black Rifle Coffee’s viral tweet here and the resulting wins.
Prefer to read rather than listen to the podcast episode? No problem, you can request the text transcribe and I will send it to you as a PDF.