Easy-to-implement discount ladders from top retailers. A specific version of discount ladder: the win-back campaign. You can model this approach across abandoned cart campaigns, welcome campaigns, etc…
EXCLUSIVE RESOURCE: Get my Million Dollar Cheat Sheet + the text transcribe from this episode. Click Here to download the PDF.
- Win-back emails: single emails sent to customers who haven’t bought in a while to try to win them back
- Anti-defection discount ladder: series of emails aiming to bring back customers who stopped buying
- Examples of discount ladders
Links / Resources
- Continue learning about Discount Ladders in Episode 1 (Intro to Discount Ladders) and Episode 2 (How to Get Started with Discount Ladders).
- If you plan on implementing a win back campaign, you’ll also probably be interested in what I have to say about Dynamic Ascending Offers.
- Check out some of my other Case Studies – a couple of my favorites are Episode 13 (How Josh Manley Grew IronFenceShop.com to $1 Million In One Year Using AdWords) and Episode 7 (A Tripwire Case Study, +15% in sales virtually overnight)
- To learn more about data-driven strategies that grow ecommerce businesses, just sign up for my email list.
Prefer to read rather than listen to the podcast episode? No problem, you’ll find a text transcribe below, and you can also download it for later.